anybody got a frontier stove?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
Last edited:

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Mines just been ordered by the wife for my birthday :)

Really good response from the Camping Solutions- they emailed to say the delivery would be £20 because of our postcode, and did she still want it? She replied yes, but commented it's a pity delivery is twice the price of delivering it to a town less than 20 miles away by main road.... She got another email from them saying they had explained this to courier and delivery will be the standard £9.99!

Good Job Camping Solutions!

KP

Dec 16, 2007
I wanted one of these to be sent to Australia. Now Im not saying the stove is bad, all the reviews I have read and seen say nothing but good things. It is the customer service I have a problem with. I sent an e mail asking how much it would be to send here after sending the same e mail 4 times I got a reply saying that they do not. Then i asked why? Nothing nada sweet FA back. then I get any email saying sorry that they didn't reply but still no answer to my question. So I placed it again. They said that they would get back to me with a price. Thata was 9 months ago. If any customer service people are reading this you can stick your stove Ill go with the Oz Pig that I think is an inferior product but at least they sell in australia and the UK.

Rant over.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE