Anybody dealt with Surplus and Outdoor

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Manacles

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
No longer active on BCUK
Madame Manacles has a desire to buy a knife advertised by Surplus and Outdoor, having never dealt with these guys before I thought I'd ask the question, has anyone on here dealt with them and are they good guys? Thanks in advance :)

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
yep, surplus and outdoor in kidderminster are fine, used to be langars surplus shop. had several orders with them, very well described usually and quick delivery.

Manacles

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
No longer active on BCUK
You have ordered already but I have also used them and had a good service. Not to be confused with surplus and adventure who were terrible.

That was why I was asking, I remembered a thread when I first joined where people had been having real problems with Surplus and Adventure and the similarity of the name made me unsure whther it was the same guys - thanks for your info, much appreciated :)

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Another vote, for surplus and outdoors, i regulary order from em.

Top notch service, shame they dont have much stock of the stuff i want :(

stu1979uk

Forager
Oct 22, 2006
glasgow
Yep there fine, not to be confused with surplus and adventure. I ordered a wool blanket took ages to delivery and when it arrived it had a large tear in it, emailed them a few times with no reply- stay clear

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE