Any other ian maxwell books published

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bear

Dec 30, 2004
ireland
On the back of ANIMAL TRACKS ID by Ian "max"maxwell it lists 3 other books by the same author,they are;
ANIMAL CSI "ID"
MANTRACKING KEY TOPICS AND TECHNIQUES
SIMPLE SURVIVAL TECHNIQUES by IAN MAXWELL AND BOB COOPER

Ive done a quick search and couldnt find them,does anyone know what the story is? Have they ever been published?Apologies if this has been posted before.

Oct 30, 2003
Cornwall
Bear,
Animal CSI, was published in noteform, but never released for publishing.
Simple Survival has not been printed due to market being saturated with survival books.
Mantracking Key Topics and Techniques, has been signed by a publisher, who have change the name. Although I liked Key Topics and Techniques, as the title, the publisher felt it needed to be more asertive. I am not able to give to give you the title yet, but the book will go to print in the autumn.
Animal Tracks ID and Techniques may go to second edition in next 12 months.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Animal Tracks ID and Techniques may go to second edition in next 12 months.[/QUOTE]

That would be good Max, I've lost my copy with all my notes in from the intermediate course and seem unable to find another!
Andy

bear

Dec 30, 2004
ireland
Thanks so much for your help in clarifying this Max,I will be eagerly awaiting publishing in autumn,It would be great if you gave a heads up on here when its ready.Something to look forward to at least.cheers!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE