Any one read Wolf Brother or Spirt Walker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Dixon

Forager
May 2, 2006
Cheshire
Hi there bush mates has any read any of the Chronicles of Anicient Darkness. either Wolf Brother or Spirit Walker. They are aimed at the teenage market but are full of bushcraft knowledge and a real pleasure to read. highly entertaining....

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
yup, and Soul Eater too, it's the third in the series. The fourth comes out in September. Gonnae be a busy month for buying books..... :D I remember seeing Wolf Brother in tesco and I did "judge a book by it's cover" even though it was in the teens section.

I think we've actually got a member called Torak

Another teens book to look out for is " How I live now", about a teenage girl surviving in the countryside after a modern day invasion of Britain.

Hellz

Nomad
Sep 26, 2003
Kent, England
www.hellzteeth.com
I've read all three, great stuff. Really looking forward to the next installment :D

The bushcraft elements seem very well researched and described for all the environments described in the books.

I'd certainly recommend them.

Patrick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE