any one in or near London?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Lacijag1

Forager
Hi guys,

I am a lone bushcrafter from sw London. So far everything was fine. I went out alone and most times I did enjoy it but lately I started getting a little bit bored when I am out there alone.
If any one else out there in the London area who also think that a company would be a great idea just give me a shout.
Thanks,
Laz
 
How far are you from a station? the Kent group tend to be active in East Kent. Ashford is 37minutes from St Pancras, and Canterbury is 56 mins...

Just a thought.

J
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE