Any Military watch collectors here?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
I have a few 'relatively' rare/hard to find modern military watches dating back to the early 90's.

They are collectors items, but before I auction them, I wondered if anyone here has an interest in such things.

The first is a Brightling Colt Military watch from 1990 it is the non PVD version which is even more hard to find. Brushed stainless case with black rubber survival strap (morse code,map scales).
Original Box

IMG_1273.jpg

Second is the Gen 2 RAF- RN-issued Seiko Chronograph with original grey Nato strap. This is the luminous Promethium 147 version. No Box

IMG_1268.jpg

Both are part of a collection, both were new to me and in mint condition.

If anyone is interested pm me and I will let you know more.

The reason for doing it this way is that they are relatively high value items and I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Cheers

Sack

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I collect military Rolex Submariners. Well used to, you can't find them below £10k now. Fifteen years back I could get four or five for that amount.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
The Submariners hold their value incredibly well. I should imagine that is largely because of the restricted production even back in the 60's...plus the unfortunate demise of quite a few due to er ...military hazards!

That said, there's still huge waiting lists of over a year for a commercially available Submariner Date.

Mine isn't an exclusively military collection, but I have always looked after pretty much everything that I could. These two watches were bought for reliability...and were eminently tradeable if the need arose. I worked in some rather 'unfriendly' environments back then :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE