Sold Junghans Max Bill Automatic watch (ref 027/3500)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Junghans Max Bill Automatic watch (ref 027/3500.04) vintage bauhaus style .

This is the automatic version of the classic Max Bill watch, in a 38mm case height 10mm Reference 027/3500

Link to the model and where I bought it from: https://www.jurawatches.co.uk/colle...junghans-watch-max-bill-automatic-027-3500-04

Dial is a bright white / matt-silver face,

The watch was originally supplied on a black leather strap (included). However, I commissioned a custom vintage style veg tanned leather strap (20mm with a slight taper) in a deep cognac colour and a waxed thread to match the silver white dial, which feels more in keeping with the watch.

rrhSSVg.jpg

fgeX3E4.jpg

xE0hUFh.jpg

mRiuNRC.jpg

YIgopDi.jpg

8gicZu5.jpg

Condition:
The watch was purchased last year from Jura Watches, a UK AD, 4-3-2019 so should still be under warranty. It has been worn only a handful of times and is in being sold in excellent used condition. The back of the watch is a high polish, which I've tried to capture in photos, and I can't make out any scratches with the naked eye. Similarly, I've had a look over the crystal and can't spot anything.

The original black strap has had an additional hole punched, using a strap tool, which is shown in the photos.

Supplied with the original documents, warranty, cleaning cloth. Unfortunately I've just moved house and appear to have lost the original box in the move. As such, I'll supply it with a genuine Pelican 1010 waterproof / crush resistant micro case hard case (shown in the photos).

Cost:
These are currently £910.00 at Jura Watches (where this was purchased in the UK). I'm asking £550 inc Special Delivery to UK. Afraid I'm saving up for something so not after trades.​

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE