Any issues with new members registering ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
When I can remember my password I'll log in and answer on SotP :eek:

I don't know why Taran is having such a bother, other folks are managing even if they are being scutinised a little more thoroughly.
After I banned ten spammers in one day we'd kind of had enough of the automated process.:rolleyes:

cheers,
M

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I dont' know why she's having a problem either, I've logged in on SofP and emailed her so i'll sort it out. I don't think that she's event got as far as the registration?

Thanks to those that commented over there ;)

Brown Bear

Forager
May 12, 2009
Cambridge
I joined up last week without any problems. I can't upload a profile picture, or add a signature for some reason though.

Top website by the way. I'm impressed with the friendly nature of the forums and the absence of drivel and bickering that most forums have.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I joined up last week without any problems. I can't upload a profile picture, or add a signature for some reason though.

Top website by the way. I'm impressed with the friendly nature of the forums and the absence of drivel and bickering that most forums have.

I've been thinking about this, are you using the forum CP just up to the left? you should be able to put the sig etc in fine from there. I've had a look and can't see any issues.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE