Any groups or meetups in the north east england?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all.

Just thought id see if there was anyone on here in newcastle/gateshead that would be up for some bushcraft adventures! Due to work scedualing i now have a full 7 days each month of free time and some months 14 days so i need to get back out and camping/bushcrafting and thought it would be nice to meet up with other likeminded people.

PM if you wish to talk!

Last edited:
Reactions: Anglo American

Li-Li

Jul 14, 2022
North Yorkshire
Hi Geordie
Hi all.

Just thought id see if there was anyone on here in newcastle/gateshead that would be up for some bushcraft adventures! Due to work scedualing i now have a full 7 days each month of free time and some months 14 days so i need to get back out and camping/bushcrafting and thought it would be nice to meet up with other likeminded people.

PM if you wish to talk!
Hi Geordie

I have recently joined and saw your post. Have you had any success? I would be interested.
Thanks
Li Li

MCNZ

Jul 1, 2020
Newcastle
There is a group on Facebook, "Northeast bushcraft / adventures". Worth looking up. They have a base camp with regulars meets.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE