Antler

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
Found this piece of antler while sorting through boxes in the loft. I was going to just chuck it away, as it looks very porous and not much good for anything, but before I do - can anyone find a use for it?

Happy to just pass this on to anyone who wants it...

antler1.jpg

antler2.jpg

antler3.jpg

The length is about 6.5 inches, but the piece twists so the the longer axis at one end is at 90degrees to the long axis at the other end. It's about an inch by 1.25 inches at both ends.

Any takers?

ODG

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
singteck said:
I can give it a try.

singteck

Just a thought :lmao:

In my spare time I manage a herd of deer, so if anyone would like deer skins or antler, fox pelts, rabbit pelts (in the raw) then drop me an email.
Not something I would do to "order" but they do come up, sometimes more often than not.

Will swap for most things.

John

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
My pleasure, singteck! And I absolutely love the pouch you sent i return - a work of art... Folks, if you have the opportunity to purchase one of singteck's pouches (I notice he has a few for sale), you should take it - they're well made and beautiful!

ODG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE