Antler handled ferro rods.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Just finished these. Fallow and Roe antler, with leather thong and antler toggles.

ferro%20rods%20007.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ferro%20rods%20008.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ferro%20rods%20009.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Very cool! :D

I'm about to buy some exotics woods for a work-related project and I expect to have some small offcuts that usually I'd throw in the log burner... if you PM me where to send them, I'll save them, package them up and they should be the ideal size for what you're doing. They'll have rough edges as they're being cut on the bandsaw, but easy enough to sand and polish into shape.

Offers there if you want it.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Nice job. What sort of price were you looking for?

What thickness of ferro rod is it?

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Very cool! :D

I'm about to buy some exotics woods for a work-related project and I expect to have some small offcuts that usually I'd throw in the log burner... if you PM me where to send them, I'll save them, package them up and they should be the ideal size for what you're doing. They'll have rough edges as they're being cut on the bandsaw, but easy enough to sand and polish into shape.

Offers there if you want it.

Cheers Dewi.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
I like the look of those Colin; very nice work indeed! I've not seen a ferro rod with a toggle on the lanyard before; do they serve any function other than decoration? (I'm not saying there's anything wrong in decoration of course!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE