Antler and Pan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Morning, i don't do any making of things, as i am too lazy, but when Nutmeg (my little terrier) wandered into camp with this roe antler, and it was in such great condition, i thought i would mount it for Alison, for neclaces and things, she loves it.

Oh and i found a dinky little milk pan , whilst rummaging (with no handle) thought it was cute, found a piece of hardwood, and knocked up a handle.

Not exactly making, but thought i would show you.

Ivan...

001.jpg 002.jpg

003.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Nice work Ivan,

Like the ring holder - good idea. (What you call a deer with no eye's - No-Eye_Dear)
Wood and the likes only usually, do like the antler scene.

It take you long to do the panhandle? Always meant to get round to doing a set for some old Le Creuset pans I got cheap with no handles - never did and off they went with an Ex.

Good work, keeping those devils hands busy and away from the keys? ;)

Speak soon,
GB.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Nice work Ivan,

Like the ring holder - good idea. (What you call a deer with no eye's - No-Eye_Dear)
Wood and the likes only usually, do like the antler scene.

It take you long to do the panhandle? Always meant to get round to doing a set for some old Le Creuset pans I got cheap with no handles - never did and off they went with an Ex.

Good work, keeping those devils hands busy and away from the keys? ;)

Speak soon,
GB.

Hi Colin, the antler thing was easy, just hacksawed it level, found a finial, or what ever you call them type thingy, sanded all the manky varnish off, glued it in place, but don't tell Alison.

The pan handle, i wish i hadn't started, so much mucking about and sanding, boy that wood was hard!

Listen to me! Livelink from my extensive woodwork shop next!

Ivan...

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi m8....nicely done and the reason i smiled is because for about a year now, every time i buy a load of antler, i've been putting aside suitable pieces to make myself a display for all my antler rings when i'm at shows....great minds think alike! lol...got about 15 nice bits now that should end up making one helluva display....need to get in gear now and get it done!

a

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE