Another newbie reeled in

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elliott

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2004
Dorset
Hi all,

I have been lurking for a couple of weeks now and decided that I should add something on this section. I have been into outdoor activitites and camping to some degree since a young age. My main activities now being walking and kayaking/open boating (sea/surf/canal/estuary/river etc.) as a way to enjoy Bushcraft, the natural environment and good company.
I have a very young family of two girls and a new arrival coming soon plus a good lady who shares my interests (mostly). For my sins I also play the banjo - I sound like an extra from the film Deliverance :yikes:

I would like to thank Wayne (Bognor) for switching me on to you guys - we recently met at a Woodcraft weekend: Hi Wayne :wave:

and all the posters that have contributed reviews/opinions on Bushcraft gear (you made it easier for me)

and Gary for selling me some gear :eek:):

Elliott

ps hope you had a good BCUK meetup to those that were able to attend - next year maybe for us other poor souls.

V

Vila

Hi Elliott

From one Newbie to another. Nice to meet you.

Vila

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
hillbilly.jpg

Welcome!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE