Another new guy...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bowman

Jan 6, 2006
East Sussex
Glad to have found you folks. I suppose it's just nice to talk about the things I enjoy without getting the impression that everyone thinks you're mad/sad/bad.
It's also nice to know it's not just me who likes this stuff, is unsure which tool to get or can't get the hang of something.
I have been an outdoors sort of person and pyromaniac for over twenty years. I have been involved in archery for fifteen years and love making things from timber, furniture mostly. My other main interest is motorcycles.
It seems I am not alone in finding decent wild camping locally but have some leads for this year. Is there anything better than sitting by your fire in the middle of nowhere fed, watered and content?

I'm looking forward to learning a lot here.

bowman

Jan 6, 2006
East Sussex
I'll try to dig some pics out. It's just a hobby but you can't go wrong - if you don't end up with a usable piece, you look down at the floor and you have generated 6 weeks worth of tinder. Everyone's a winner.

bowman

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
you are not sad. I thought I was that one, my wife regularly states, they just don't understand, A night under the stars in the countryside or a trip to NEXT, that's it I've started twitching again, shopping in the city, Burr!!!!!!
Glad to have you on board and I love making things from wood, never tried furniture thought. :beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE