Another hello from Glasgow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

monkey92

Aug 31, 2012
Glasgow
Hello all, my name is Liam Ducat. Im extremely interested in bushcraft and eager to learn everything but unfortunately i have had little experience in the matter so i dont want to set my goals too high too soon. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and I also want to know if there is anyone in or around the Glasgow area who would be willing to help me with some first hand experience. Im hoping to learn as much as possible because the bushcraft community/lifestyle is something I would really love to be a part of.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Hi Liam and welcome

--------------------------------------------
"If we had some bacon we could have bacon and eggs, if we had some eggs"

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
Hi Liam and welcome to the forum. I'm just outside Glasgow, close to the southside.

I'm no expert by any means but have been bushcrafting for a few years now despite being newish to the forum.

I have a few good bushcrafty places close by where I live that are ideal for bushcrafty stuff, wild camping/hammocking etc and enough gear to let you try if you're just starting out. I'd be happy to meet up and pass on whatever I know (don't worry, it won't take long:))

Feel free to pm me if you're interested as the only company I generally have when doing bushy stuff is my kids.

Seems to be a wee rush of other folk from the Glasgow area...I can see us having to arrange a local moot soon...

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE