Another Heads-Up. Tesco, Nescafe 3in1, buy one get one free.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nolightweight

Jun 16, 2009
East Midlands
have you tried it,does it taste ok?
i cant take to much sugar,i had tried making my own mix to save weight didnt work though.

Taste fine, mate. Been using them for a long while. Not too sweet either. There's also 2 in 1 (coffee and milk only) varieties kicking about.

If you want I can chuck you a couple in the post so you can give them a go.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Been using them for a few months... tastes like vending machine coffee. Not great, but not bad eather!

They where 99p in tescos not so long ago, and lidls do them on offer from time to time.

al.

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
that's kind of you i just PMed my address
i bought some nut bars the other day with so much sugar they made me sick so have to be careful.:eek:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Pound in the pound shop, or Poundstretcher or Iceland stores or B&M. Too weak for me you need to use two per cup or its just like drinking hot pee and milk.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Pound in the pound shop, or Poundstretcher or Iceland stores or B&M. Too weak for me you need to use two per cup or its just like drinking hot pee and milk.

Rik, if you prefer a stronger coffee sachet i can recommend the Coffi Coffi ones called Tiger. Much stronger that the Nescafe but they are hard to track down.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE