Another fascinating link :D

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i'm going to have to create a new favourites folder called "toddy's fascinating things"

cheers

stuart

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:eek:
I'm stuck indoors, the arthritis has flared up and I'm aching. Himself rarely nags but he's laying down the law about sitting at peace and staying warm (we've got about 10" of snow in the garden) until it settles.
I'm being good, but I rarely spend quite so much time surfing the net. Good things, lots of good things :D

cheers,
M

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Thank you kindly :D
It should calm down, but I kind of set it off with a bump in the car and then I shovelled snow for a couple of hours :eek:
At least we have heat and comfort, and the pantry and freezer are well plenished :)

Hope everyone's warm and safe :D

cheers,
M

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Thank you kindly :D
It should calm down, but I kind of set it off with a bump in the car and then I shovelled snow for a couple of hours :eek:
At least we have heat and comfort, and the pantry and freezer are well plenished :)

Hope everyone's warm and safe :D

cheers,
M

Those are the things that really count. And your health. :) Hope it returns to 100% soon. That is a very cool link. Don't need another hobby at the moment but that lathe would sure be a lot of fun to try.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Guess who else has got Arthritis so big, big sympathies and guess who's a member of The Bodgers (as is Robin Wood & FYGT I believe) ;)
Well worth joining for the Public Liability insurance when doing demo's etc

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi toddy sorry to here mr arthur itis is playing up the cold weather doesnt help i have it in my neck and down my spine thank goodness for the tablets .the trouble is we forget our limitations until it reminds us so relax and take it easy until your 100% regards dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE