Another DD hammocks group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
N

Nomad

It does/can do, but you could also use it on sunny days to just pack the tarp up (like you would a hammock to get more space) to make the most of the sunshine....when we get some....

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB1spTRrhZw&t=4m40s

Ah, got the idea. Interesting way to do it, although I think I'd prefer to have the tarp separate. That said, hammock and tarp does seem to offer lots of possibilities for how to set things up.

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
I was wondering more if the larger one is overkill.

Overkill is under-rated, the larger tarp would not only give you more admin area (aside from that which you'd get from socking your hammock) but you could also make a wood pile under it and keep it fully covered as opposed to it jsut sitting up your tarp.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
I had a travel and frontline DD hammock the travel i found compensated a lot as i sleep hot much prefer the frontline i carry a issue bivvi if i have to ground dwell.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Massive undertaking running group buys on two forums , I tip my hat to you :thumbup: I hope the tarps are not the old stock that some of us got last time....eg the 3x3 tarps with the loops cut off two edges. I hear they've sorted those problems now :thumbup:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE