Another batch of squirrel cookers made up today

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
(Just changed deliverers so that instead of waiting in, you get a text message to say it's arrived for pick up at a local shop near your address )

I've got 3 squirrel cookers left over from the batch I've made up today.
Made from 6mm round and 2' (610mm) long and weigh about 300grams (10oz)
They have 2 welded 4"ish (100mm) forks on one end for roasting or toasting, and a hook for your pot on the other.
Welding the forks on the end has proven to be a lot stronger than splitting the steel and forging the tines all from one piece as I used to do ;)

£19.50 including postage (danged PO charges going up and up) and PayPal fees

Pm your real name and address where you want one sending including a phone number and Postcode please to arrange Hermes delivery & I'll PM you my PayPal address

(Just changed deliverers so that instead of waiting in, you get a text message to say it's arrived for pick up at a local shop near your address ;))

Last edited:

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Arrived yesterday and tested today with a 1ltr trangia kettle. Perfect. Thanks Kev.

tuhy6uzy.jpg

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Pleased you like it.
Maybe I'm a little bit to self critical but it looks a little too tall.....Dave Canterbury's are 20" while mine are 24". Would it be better if it was only 20"? Would it fit in a pack/bedroll better? :confused:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE