Another batch of Jämä blanket shirts are ready!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 29, 2016
Finland
Hey all,

We have Jämä, our in-house brand for stuff that we make from used materials right here in our shop. Our pretty seamstresses make blanket shirts as often as we can get the material, which has turned surprisingly scarce lately.

Price is €79.99 which is around 64 GBP, shipping to UK is around 6.26 GBP.

Buy here: https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/jama-blanket-shirt/35226
3076056effe2397fb3.jpg
3076056effe2399434.jpg

The latest batch, pictured, is made out of Polish military blankets. These appear 100% wool in our burn test, could have a little bit of other fibers for strength.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
I agree with the above. What would be real nice is the addition of a chest height kangaroo pouch for large binos. That and lower the pockets. Even better dye them green or brown.

K

Feb 29, 2016
Finland
The pouch height seems to be a mixed opinion thing, but having tested it myself (I too wanted it to be lower) it wasn't bad after all. We're probably not adding more pouches, but this is an item that's highly user customable.

We're going to go with what blankets we get, green and brown ones are sure to show up sometime. We sew these in small batches from what blankets we can get (and what are good for a blanket shirt project, of course.)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE