Anorak, parka or smock in eVent or C_Change

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

parker_knoll

May 18, 2015
London
Hi all

I recently picked up an Amundsen anorak in Schoeller's C_Change which I got at huge discount from Surfdome. I have a Bergans Morgedal which I love but it's not very waterproof and has ****** me off a few times when I've needed something really rainproof.

There's not a lot of info about the C_Change fabric but the few reviews I found were very enthusiastic. It's been pissing it down lately so I've been able to put the new coat through its paces and the fabric is indeed great. Very lightweight, totally waterproof so far and amazingly breathable.

HOWEVER, the Amundsen anorak is aimed at mountaineers and cross-country skiiers (I think) and has three drawbacks for me: 1. a bit too snug a fit at the waist (I believe it's called Athletic fit - I'm 6'1" and weigh 15 stone); 2. no handwarmer pockets which I find really annoying; 3. a bit too short so your thighs get soaked.

The fit on the Morgedal is just about perfect for me: you feel nice and sheltered and I find a longer looser garment also tends to drip less onto the legs and more straight onto the ground, plus you can sit on it.

Can anyone recommend me something like the below but in eVent or Schoeller's C_Change?

I don't mind about colour or if it has a zip up the middle rather than being a smock, just want a long waterproof in a breathable fabric.

Cheers

Bergans%20-%20Morgedal%20Anorak%20-%20Casual%20jacket%20Dark%20Blue,bCQd_LRG.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE