Andy has an interview but still has bills! (PICTURE HEAVY)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi,

Continued sales due to redundancy...

PAYPAL FUNDS SENT AS GIFT ONLY PLEASE
This was ignored on some of my last sales – this time I will ask for the extra funds if not sent as gift – sorry.

Still for sale - Light-My-Fire 6 Piece mess kit in SOLD
Only the outer box has been used and only a few times as a sandwich box
£14.95 plus £4.95 P&P = £19.99 from http://www.amazon.co.uk/Light-Fire-Camping-Outdoor-Piece/dp/B0016N3BGA

Now asking £12

100_1563.jpg
100_1564.jpg

Still for sale - Black Diamond Gemini Xenon Halogen/LED Headlamp. SOLD
Perfect condition
This head lamp is about five years old and let’s face it has been has been largely superseded by the new generation of LED headtorches, but is as good as it was when it was new and then was considered and great lamp for the money.

The lamp has an LED for around camp (claimed up to 10m)
and either a “Long Battery Life” Xenon Halogen bulb (claimed up to 70m)
Or a “Bright” Xenon Halogen bulb (claimed up to 100m) which is stored in the battery compartment.

Was about £40 plus P&P

Now asking £12 delivered with batteries.
100_1611.jpg

100_1599.jpg

Battery compartment open
100_1607.jpg

Alternative bulb storage
100_1608.jpg

Head has adjustable angle....................................................LED...............................................................................Xenon Halogen
100_1600.jpg
100_1605.jpg
100_1606.jpg

Performance
100_1598.jpg

Coleman Exponent Dual Fuel Stove SOLD

New and has never been lit. There appear to be a couple of scratches on the tank, but I think this is as manufactured as the labels over and around them are perfect.
The stove cost me £55 delivered, but the cheapest I can find it now is £54.99 plus £3.99 P&P = £58.98 from http://www.uttingsoutdoors.co.uk/Product/213/100577/coleman-exponent-dual-fuel-stove-179

Asking £45 delivered
100_1618.jpg

100_1619.jpg
100_1620.jpg

Tefal ‘Bivouac’ non-stick camping pan set SOLD
I could find a link to these – I bought them in France a couple of years ago. Only the large pan and the flying pan have had light use only shown by slight colouring to the underside of the pans. A cracking kit and I’m only selling them as I have two sets (don’t ask).

Kit is...

Large pan – 17.5 cm diameter
Small pan – 15.5 cm diameter
Frying pan – 17.5 cm diameter
Pan lid with steam vent and BEST OF ALL built in strainer which is BRILLIANT and fits large pan and frying pan.
Handle and carry bag.

Asking £25
100_1621.jpg
100_1622.jpg
100_1623.jpg

Leatherman Knife with case OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS! - I SAID REASONABLE
To be honest, I can’t remember which knife this is and I can’t find anything identical on the net. It has the 154CM locking blade which hasn’t cut anything more than paper, no scratches and hasn’t been sharpened, has the slide out karabiner/bottle opener.

All the knives I’ve found that are close are around £55/60 with the Leatherman case I’m...

Asking £40 with case
100_1616.jpg

100_1617.jpg

100_1615.jpg

PAL/Safe-Lights

I have three different models (for more details... https://www.safe-light.com/index.cfm) They are all retailed at £13 plus P&P.

Asking £9 each inc delivery

THE PALIGHT SURVIVAL SOLD
100_1626.jpg

THE SAFE-LIGHT PALM HANDYMAN (with removable magnetic belt clip) SOLD

100_1612.jpg

THE PALM 'LANTERN' FLASHLIGHT (with removable magnetic belt clip) SOLD
100_1624.jpg

PALIGHT - Fast Draw Belt Holster (sorry – not my terminology!) SOLD

Doesn’t fit the Palm ‘Lantern’

Asking £2 with one of the first two torches or £4 on its own
100_1627.jpg

Thanks for reading,

Andy

marcusleftthesite

On a new journey
Sep 28, 2006
Hi Andy,can I have the Black Diamon head torch please.If you can pm your details I'll get it paid straight away mate.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Glad you like it.

I look after my kit, but "better than new" I don't know what I did, but I should have charged more :)

Thanks for the feedback

Andy

Dingus Magee

Loitering within tent
Nov 22, 2008
Darkest Aberdeenshire
PayPal payment sent re. SAFE-LIGHT PALM HANDYMAN (with removable magnetic belt clip) + PALIGHT - Fast Draw Belt Holster ;) Assuming that the e-mail address is the same still, Andy

Dingus Magee

Loitering within tent
Nov 22, 2008
Darkest Aberdeenshire
PayPal payment sent re. SAFE-LIGHT PALM HANDYMAN (with removable magnetic belt clip) + PALIGHT - Fast Draw Belt Holster ;) Assuming that the e-mail address is the same still, Andy

OK...couldn't find your e-maill addy Andy so the above message should've read:
PM sent re. SAFE-LIGHT PALM HANDYMAN (with removable magnetic belt clip) + PALIGHT - Fast Draw Belt Holster.

Cheers for now ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE