Andrew Easby / Outdoorcode

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Just remembered about this as i was ordering an axe tonight.
Has anybody heard from Andrew recently ?, did anybody ever get the stuff they ordered or a refund ?

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
It doesn't get discussed here anymore does it? Regardless, i hope he is OK and doing well where ever he is. Regardless of what happened, I liked him.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I always liked him myself and i felt for him when things went bad even though he had taken me for £50.
Andrew told me he would make good the situation when he was "back on his feet" and Im just asking if anybody had heard anything from him.
I had great service from him on several transaction but the last time kinda soured the whole thing

Well I have sympathy for a small businessman like Andrew who worked hard to give his customers good service and fell into cash flow problems through ill health and accident. Compare that with the banks that caused house prices to rise by throwing money at the housing market and when asset prices rose, encouraged people to borrow even more money on the back of it. Ponzi scheme! Like all Ponzi schemes it was doomed to collapse and we are seeing the very real outfall of that today. People are losing real money (money invested in ISAs and the like) as a result (not mythical house price equity).

At least Andrew was honest!

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
As others have, I too always had great service from Andrew @ ODC.

No comfort for others I know but I do hope he's finding his feet again.

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE