An impromtu overnighter list

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Deleted member 7976

You packed a stool???

DlxTalkingMr.Hankey-197x300.jpg

:p

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
You can oder that when you email Dominos for your pizza. That'd be excellent, ordering a pizza from the centre of the woods :lmao: First tarp on the left after the gnarled oak.

In the early days of mass mobile phone use one of the take aways used to deliver to guys on overnight excerise on the ranges at Catterick. Seem the guy was ex mob and knew the the area really wel. Used to really up set the brass that hte troops where supposed to be battlefield siming with pizza (I think) delivered direct to guy dug into the "frontline"

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
there are no real trees, only Elder, so I dont think there was anything there.

A stool, yes, to stop my laptop rubbing the bergan frame

And I did sit upon it

J4C3

Forager
Apr 11, 2010
Derbyshire
Biker nah a snugpack response pack with a bulle pouch on either side.

next years plan
Response pack main pocket
Honey stove(just four sides no base plate) ,fuel,meth burner
titanium cup holding cloth, folding spork,can opener,2x lighters
still lots of room left here may add some energy bars or double zip lock some noodles so i have some food just in case

smaller front pocket
slim gloves ,hat ,buff

Left pocket
toothbrush (folding) and paste travel size,small tin of vaseline to use to stop friction ,wet wipes and tissue(only a few ill get some upon arrival but keep a few for in case)

Right pocket
folding platypus bottle,FAK ,microfiber packaway towel,litter bag

Left Bulle fatboy pouch
DD Travel hammock and sleeve cover,button compass and route
cash,cards,ice and contact info
Right Bulle
Tarp pegs,para cord,silk sleeping bag liner to sleep in

small slim LED attached to out of bag ,waterproof high vis jacket attached to over clips compression straps

Food i shall get at each destination upon arrival

Plan is too set off early 5-30 each day arrive at a camp site for morning ,set up quick nap if needed,shower ,sort my feet get food and rest,chill out early to bed early start and repeat,cover about 30 mile a day
getting water on site and food at local stores so im not taking water or food with me,i never drink when i run so not an issue

No comfort perks just going raw ,for fun and toos ee if i can more than anything ,mif that pans out ill make grander plans for the following year

this year im stowing stuff in a Alpkit stealthy gordon and dry bags and off in mates canoe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE