An appropriate last act for my Leatherman

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I've had a Leatherman SC2 since 2008 and it's been my regular carry. It has been used hard and shows the signs of it.

It has one screwdriver snapped off, twisted pliers, bent bottle opener, bent ends of the handles but to me they're just the history of my use and misuse! Sadly, last week a spring snapped on one of the screwdrivers so I will now send it back for replacement - that wasn't my fault as it just 'pinged' so I don't feel bad about getting it swapped but the rest was all me.

So anyway, opened this bottle of wine last night and it seemed like the appropriate tool to use. :D

I am in the midst of writing up a long term review of the Leatherman as I think it deserves it. I've said before but it's worth repeating - if I lost it today i would buy another tomorrow!

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I lost my PST last year.. I had it for over 20 years..... and miss it so much.. wish they still made it.. will have to keep my eyes open for one on sale, I ve missed the last couple on here.

You can not beat a Leatherman IMHO.. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE