An Apology...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Thankyou, everyone, for your understanding, sometimes when life feels a little too much, and you mix that emotion with alcohol (not good) you tend to take it out on your nearest and dearest.

I did not do that! So the next best thing, seemed to be an audience on here! Anyway, it was a silly minor blip, without doing too much damage, the comments from you guys told me that!

So, once again, thankyou for the support, and we will put this episode to bed (as Alison did! It works)

Cheers.

Ivan...

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi Ivan we have never met but we all have one thing in common a Mother, it is devastating when you think that bond may be broken, in one year I had my nephew aged 27 kill himself my marriage was falling apart and my mum was diagnosed with lung cancer, this devastated me more than anything else,my father nephew,brother all gone. but when my mum passed away I felt empty then bitter and angry the fact there was only 18 years of a age gap we were like brother and sister,so I think the news about your mother may have started the emotional rollacoaster ride. Just hug her as often as you can and tell her how much you love her thats what I used to do.

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
Am I the only one thinking I'm gutted I missed the original rant :p

I would of just put it down to a senior moment at your age

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Ivan we have never met but we all have one thing in common a Mother, it is devastating when you think that bond may be broken, in one year I had my nephew aged 27 kill himself my marriage was falling apart and my mum was diagnosed with lung cancer, this devastated me more than anything else,my father nephew,brother all gone. but when my mum passed away I felt empty then bitter and angry the fact there was only 18 years of a age gap we were like brother and sister,so I think the news about your mother may have started the emotional rollacoaster ride. Just hug her as often as you can and tell her how much you love her thats what I used to do.

Thankyou, it was a moment of weakness/madness, i was all over the forum causing mischief, more so tha usual, but dear Toddy, gave the whole place a deep clean.

I now, because of circumstance, see my lovely mum every day, as i cook for her and all that other stuff, she
needs, and i make sure i give her a little kiss and hug, she is a brick!

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Am I the only one thinking I'm gutted I missed the original rant :p

I would of just put it down to a senior moment at your age

Cheers Kris, it wasn't as exciting as it sounds, i am much more dangerous live! Mind you i have heard you can hold your own!

Very much looking forward to meeting you, senior we will test!

Regards.

Ivan...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE