Amok Draumer & Exped mat.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I bought the Amok here some time ago, and then went and bought the best of the recommended sleep mats to suit it, all some time ago. At the same time I was building my new workshop in the garden and very seriously underestimated the amounts of both time and money that this would take. I haven't used the items at all and both are as new. Now I need to raise the money to finish the work out the back before the days get short and the weather closes in, otherwise I have another Winter of looking out the window at something I can't yet use.

I'd like £230 for the whole package, please, and I'll swallow the postage and PP fees.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Yes, it did - Another member expressed interest at exactly the right time for me to sell the Amok seperately, sorry :(

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
No worries. I have a Synmat that I used for my Draumr, but if I go to bed after Madam, she always nicks it and leaves me with the lightweight Thermarest. :puppy_dog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE