AMK Heatsheat; an improvised shelter. (picture heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Thanks for putting all that effort into your very interesting review.

I look forward to many more.:)

Thank you, testing equipment and spending time in the bush is a labor of love for me. I'm looking forward to doing more reviews on other things. That was just part of the environmental tests I'm doing on the heatsheets, lol. Winter is coming so this should be interesting. I also want to take it out to a barren area to do some tests on it's ability to reflect heat with the silver side up. I'm also doing some tests on a prototype knife but those tests are far from done.

Mastino

Settler
Mar 8, 2006
Netherlands
Welcome Mistwalker and thanks for the excellent review. Already checked to see if there is a local supplier...

Nice Chris Reevs Aviator, if I spotted correctly.

Welcome Mistwalker and thanks for the excellent review. Already checked to see if there is a local supplier...

Nice Chris Reevs Aviator, if I spotted correctly.

Thank you, I think they are worth the investment..., much better than those old milar e blankets.

Yup, that's Lisa's Chris Reeve, she built her kit with that knife in mind but it's modular so it works with her small Ka-Bar as well.

Jambo

Forager
Jul 21, 2007
U.K.
Great review, thanks for the effort. I've been thinking about one of these for a while now, I'll definitely pick one up to chuck in my daysack...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE