Ambulance CPD

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

TeeDee

Full Member
Nov 6, 2008
13,546
6,952
52
Exeter
Ambulance CPD came up on my social media feed. Anyone heard or had experience with them?


Although aimed at Paramedics and Hospital staff it also seems to be suggested that its coursework is at a level where most motivated people can learn and study along - as the long dark nights are coming I'm looking to keep busy and productive.



1695473242948.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chris
Did you ever get any further with this? I am tempted but if the content is pants I won't bother
 
Did you ever get any further with this? I am tempted but if the content is pants I won't bother

Not really -life got in the way.

I did however have this pop up in my SM feed - maybe worth looking at if you need to



 
  • Like
Reactions: gg012

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE