Amazon selling Swanni's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Thanks for the headsup Windy. How're you keeping?

Atb
Colin.

Ticketyboo Colin,no problem with heads up. Was looking for one and bought from eBay then seller cancelled transaction ad refunded due to fact item was damaged. Hadn't seen Swanni's on Amazon (that sounds like a book) so thought it worth a post. You doing ok too I hope. Out in the woods last night near my house and we had a wee dump of snow. I think we are in for an interesting winter. Take care dude,

Windy

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Wasn't a poke at you, apologies if it seems that way. Just an observation for those who are green to swanni and may think it is merino.

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Nice find Windy,

I just got a Mosgiel to review for my website and its come right in the nick of time with this weather. So far so good.

atb

Craig

I think they come into their own this time if year Craig. My swanni shirts is never off my back at the weekends. I got one of those ridgeline smock. A tad disappointed as I sweat buckets in it. I think the neoprene cuffs are designed to stop the sweat running down your hands. :)

btw what is the difference between a mosgiel and the green bush shirt with the hood Craig?

Sent frae ma iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Yeah im certainly feeling the heat retention, The next step is to do a days cutting wood in it to see how it fairs.

I was thinking about getting the ridgeline smock so its very interesting to hear the good and bad points for them.

ah the main differences between the original bushshirt and the Mosgiel are the Mosgiel has the zipped front and the 2 welt pockets as well as the 1 chest pocket. Also it has a detachable hood.

atb

Craig

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE