Amazing Swedish Army Socks on e-bay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Just got my order of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-PAIRS-S...Collectables_Militaria_LE&hash=item35c2222208

Surplus Swedish Army socks, IF YOUR LOOKING FOR SOCKS GRAB SOME THEY ARE BRILL and cheap to boot, no pun intended :Wow:
$T2eC16JHJFoE9nh6m9qIBQ)hyzs2)!~~60_1.JPG

£12.50 ish for 6 pairs, thats roughly £2.09 a pair and they are superb, talk aboot warm 'n' toasty, mid calf length, high wool content, comfy and worth every penny, they sell them in 10 packs too which makes them even cheaper and i'm thinking of getting some more to put into stock for when these wear out, the add says Grade 1 but at least 4 out of the 6 pairs i got where brand new; BARGAIN. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Well I've gone and bought 6 pairs, worth a shot at that price.
Dangerous stuff ebay after a visit to the the public houses!

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Well I've gone and bought 6 pairs, worth a shot at that price.
Dangerous stuff ebay after a visit to the the public houses!

Indeed, I ended up with a load of green brit army socks after a night down the local....turned out well though they are not bad socks at all. Let us know how these Swedish ones turn out, one can never have too many socks :)

brozier

Tenderfoot
Oct 9, 2012
leicestershire
I normally wear bridgedale hiking socks, any idea how these would compare?

Well I went for the Ten pairs for £9.99 plus postage :)

The come in varying thicknesses some are as thick as my Bridgedales and some a bit thinner. Which I think is good as I can wear them with normal shoes too.

Unlike the Bridgedales each sock is a uniform thickness so they lose out a bit on comfort/support, but still toasty warm.

They survived a Wool Cycle wash with no problems.

Very good VFM in my book. The company will combine postage too but I can't really recomend the Swedish Army wool jumpers they do, the finishing round the neck is a bit thin and flimsy looking.

Cheers
Bryan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE