Aluminium Windscreen - Heavy duty Aluminium

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've been hunting the stuff all year Mark, it seems the Ally roof flashing they have in the states doesn't exist over here.

I've been hacking up the roasting trays from Wilkos, they work okay but they're still a bit light

Joonsy

Native
Jul 24, 2008
UK
instead of the roasting trays try the large oval 'plates'' found in similar shops (poundland/99p stores etc), they seem much thicker and sturdier than the roasting trays, trim off the raised edge and use the flat middle and join two if one is not big enough (one does me), these are the large (biggest you can find) oval ''plate'' types. (i find the roasting trays are similar to the disposable BBQ's which are thinner than the oval plates) shop around the cheapo shops some are thicker than others, i got mine a good while ago from 99p stores and it is even thicker and better than the MSR one which i have.

Joonsy

Native
Jul 24, 2008
UK
PS to earlier reply, turn down the edges a little and glue down edges as these oval plates are quite stiff and the edges are sharp when plate is trimmed, just a precaution as those sharp edges can cut you.

markie*mark0

Settler
Sep 21, 2010
warrington

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE