Alternative to a hot brews

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
In my local Tesco I have found a few new drinks of the soft variety.

one is by Robinsons called "squashed" they come in 3 flavours, they one i like from them is Apple & Blackcurrant. Another brand is called "Go Splash" and I am trying the orange flavour. Tesco have their own brand called "One Squeeze" and I am trying the orange and pineapple.
The size of the bottle is about 7cm heigh by 6 cm wide and 3cm depth.

Small pot easy to transport they are concentrated juice to mix with water and a it is one squeeze to about 250-200ml of water, each bottle is good for about 20-30 uses.

I like the flavours that I have tried so far, they are easy to transport and take up little room and so far they are a great alternative for people who may not drink brews or want a cool drink when out and about.

Here is a link to them on Tesco's site but they may be available elsewhere:http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/browse/default.aspx?N=4294694096&Ne=4294793660

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Great stuff! I love a cuppa too, but for camps when your out for a while, water gets boring so some nice flavour wold be great! Thanks for that! :)

nitrambur

Settler
Jan 14, 2010
Nottingham
Shame they don't make one without added sweetener, I've yet to find a soft drink that doesn't set my teeth on edge due to excessive sweetness

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Picked up a couple yesterday ~ Robinsons Apple and Blackcurrant & Go Splash Lemon and Lime. I'm currently trying the Robinsons and and dang if this stuff isn't super concentrated! You really don't need much at all; about a third of a squeeze in a normal household mug is enough for me ;)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Cherry Kool Aid for me :) I pick some up when I go to the States or ask friends to send me some over.

Full of nasties but I really like the stuff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE