Alpkit tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I bought another one last night, it's my third now, I'm determined to keep hold of this one though :)

Kelp is more or less olive

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
http://www.alpkit.com/shop/cart.php...id=324&utm_source=bushcraft&utm_campaign=rig7

This one looks like a beauty, shame the old colour olive has been superceeded. Anyone used or own one with an opinion they'd like to share?

We had one for review during the Bushmoot, think it'll be put up somewhere next month (incl. some pics). Don't know what the thoughts where, but I liked it. Felt strong enough and a big pro I found were the amount of attachment points - whch made it very versatile. It also was lightweight, reasonably easy to stuff in its bag.

The kelp (I think it was we had, not sure though), I personally ID as black/dark slate which was looking pretty cool.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
We had one for review during the Bushmoot, think it'll be put up somewhere next month (incl. some pics). Don't know what the thoughts where, but I liked it. Felt strong enough and a big pro I found were the amount of attachment points - whch made it very versatile. It also was lightweight, reasonably easy to stuff in its bag.

The kelp (I think it was we had, not sure though), I personally ID as black/dark slate which was looking pretty cool.

I had a good look at the tarp for the review. Looks well made with plenty of attention to the details. Good number od attachment points in the right places.

I think Lithril will be writing a full review soon.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I had checked out quite a few, and decided on the alpkit one, but couldnt wait for them to get the next batch in. Good lookin Tarp.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE