Alpkit PipeDream 800 (-17oC)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

LM J

Nomad
Nov 26, 2008
Cumbria
The bag's only been used for 9 nights in the North Woods of Maine, USA. I combined it with a PipeDream 400 (my UK 3 Season Bag) and was very comfortable down our lowest night time temperature of -26oC (based on Alpkit's Comfort Rating for the two bags fill weight you should be good down to -31oC). My intention was always to sell on the bag on after the trip and I consider my losses of selling on the bag cheap at the price of a good nights sleep!

£110 postpaid

From alpkit.com:

Features

Neck and zip baffle
Hood cowl
Box construction
Full length left two-way YKK zip
Cotton storage bag and compression sack
Hang loops for airing
Internal pocket

Specification

Fill: 95/5 goosedown (750+ fill power EU)
Fabric Outer: Toray 29gm/m2
Fabric Inner: Toray 29gm/m2
Fill Weight: 800 grams
Bag Weight*: 1150 grams
Compression Bag Weight: 120 grams
Compressed Size: 25 x 22 or 29 x 19cm
AK Comfort Rating: -17*
Length/Width (Shoulders/Knees/Feet) : 210 / 70 / 55 / 50cm
Max user height: 6ft 1

*Based on the average weight of 5 regular length bags

*The Alpkit comfort rating is a guideline figure. It is the minimum temperature at which we think a fit and healthy user can have a comfortable night's sleep. This is based on practical experience and BS4745 testing by the boffins at Leeds University.

Attachments

• pi_16417.jpg
    pi_16417.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
How muct to post without it being laundered? and how much did you buy it new for as they have it up for £160 and IMO £140 for a 2nd hand bag is a bit steep but I am interested if the price is right.

LM J

Nomad
Nov 26, 2008
Cumbria
That's £140 for a bag that's only been used for 9 nights and then professionally cleaned - that is, it's going to perform as new. If you're interested, best to PM me.

Edit: Cost £160 new (currently out of stock)

Last edited:

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
I'm in no rush. I'm after a sleeping bag at a good price, if yours aint the one i'll get another. I have asked in my PM what the price of the bag would be unlaundered. Could you please tell me so I can consider my options, many thanks.

LM J

Nomad
Nov 26, 2008
Cumbria
"Most important, what side is the zip on?"

And I responded to your question. If you were still interested in a left-handed zipper, why not PM me back and say so? I've sent you another PM.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE