Alpkit Pipedream 200 - Pied d'Elephant

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
*** NOW SOLD THANKS ***

I bought this on a bit of an impulse, I've always been curious about this uber rare model and when one came up for sale last year I grabbed it quick. But I have far too many bags and quilts so it's time to let a few go, says the wife :)

Alpkit Pipedream 200
A lofty 200g of 750 fill goose down
In a nice emerald green colour
Excellent condition throughout
Sadly missing the original stuff sack and storage bag, I'll include a mesh stuff sack though

For those familiar with the PD400, it's the same loft but only the lower half of the bag, designed to be paired up with a duvet jacket to reduce pack space and weight.

Useful review here ...
http://maceachain.blogspot.co.uk/2009/12/alpkit-pipedream-200.html

£50 incl PP & p&p

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm interested but what size would it suit? I'm best part of 195 so if the vest part isn't adjustable or pulls too tight it's no good for me.

The vest is oversized to go over the top of a duvet jacket, I think the 200 has the same dimensions as the other PDs at 210 x 74cm.

AlpKit-PipeDream-200-Sleeping-Bag.jpg

I'm just about to head out for the day but I can try to get some measurements for you later if you tell me what you want.

Last edited:

Broomstickize

Forager
Jul 28, 2011
Suffolk, UK
Hi,

Not been on for a few days.

My height is 170 from foot to shoulder when standing, so if there's room for about 175-180cm from foot to the shoulder of the vest (without crushing the down), then I'm interested.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've just laid it out and measured 190 from the tip of the footbox to the shoulder, I'm 5' 10" medium build, shoulders around 160cm, (best I can do trying to measure myself when the wifey is out :)) when I get into it I still have plenty of give around the shoulders and arms without compressing the foot area. The arm "sockets" are elasticated so I think there's plenty of slack in it, I've not used it myself since I got it which would of been more helpful.

I think it'll either be perfect or slightly snug, it's hard to say which. What if I offer you a full refund and cover the return postage if you're not 100% with it?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE