Alpkit Mytipot cooking set, Eagle kettle, Jetboil.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Clearing out duplicate and little if ever used cooking kit today.

1. First up is an Alpkit 900ml titanium mug with a Stormin’ Norman two piece cone, a Speedster 30ml meths stove with simmer ring and base plate. I’ve added silicon tubing to the handles and a pot lifter to the lid. The tubing on the handles has developed some “character” from the heat of the stove, as has the cone and pot as can be seen from the photos, but all are perfectly useable. The whole kit minus the baseplate packs into the pot with room for an Alpkit mug (not included) and then into a cuben fibre Treadlite stuff sack. The whole lot weighs in at 220g.

Since taking the photos I’ve found a Speedster meths bottle that I’ll also include for the princely sum of £35 PayPalled and posted Signed for to your door. SOLD

2. Eagle Kettle. Lightly used. I think this is the 1.4L model, but struggled to find exact details. It’s 17cm at the base and about 10cm deep. Comes with storage bag.

These are silly prices now. I’m looking for £30 PayPalled and posted Signed For to your door. SOLD

3. Jetboil Zip Stove. Excellent barely used and pretty much as new condition. This is the one without the piezo ignition.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/PzZjiE]

Looking for £40 PayPalled and posted Signed For to your door. SOLD

I’m not really after trades, but never say never and all that.

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE