• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tarptastic

Tenderfoot
Jul 9, 2021
Norfolk
** SOLD **

Hello friends.

Selling on the Alpkit Guordon 30L roll top dry bag / ultralight rucksack (in chilli red). Also got a new Lifeventure titanium long handled spoon for sale. No price drops; they're both new and very reasonably priced. I've taken good care of them in storage, no marks etc.

Hope someone can make use of them and enjoy them :)

Check out the Alpkit website if you want more details on the rucksack or bowl:

** RUCKSACK = £32 (£8 OFF RRP)
SPOON = £6 (£4 OFF RRP) **

Payment via PayPal
Free postage

IMG_20210828_152943.jpgIMG_20210828_151533.jpgIMG_20210828_151522.jpg

Happy bushcrafting! :D

Last edited:

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
The Gourdon is a good bag for the money, I've had three and still have two now. Ones my work bag. They simply work with no fuss.

PS I've backpacker with one before now. You do have to be UL for that though. My total weight was 6kg I think with food and water that overnighter.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Hey Paul, they're well made for the price for sure. That's a very nice low weight you got there! :)

Eliott
It was a test overnight in a familiar area with good weather. About 4kg base weight but I'd left out a lot to get that low. But I had to carry my water as I didn't trust the water supply at the camp spot being a tarn or tarn outflow. A kind of how low can you go trip. Usually base weight was 6 to 6.5kg for areas I know like the lakes. I tend to carry more "just in case" items for wilder parts of Scotland, but I know I don't really need those items.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE