Alone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Can anybody help, the series Alone, I have done a search but can’t seem to find the link, somebody posted a link to be able to watch the series on line a few years ago and it seems to have disappeared.

many thanks in advance!

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Seems they now require a login to watch.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
When Disney purchased 21st Century Fox in 2019 the History Channel got bundled up in the deal so getting to watch for free a week after the paying customers bit the dust. Of course you can't stop the signal and there are some places you can watch all the episodes mere minutes after the scheduled broadcast time, however they are not "friendly" sites. At the very minimum you need browser plugins installed for Script and Ad-blocking and to be entirely on the safe side run from a virtual machine. If any of that sounds greek then I strongly advise not visiting any website google suggests for Alone S07E01 Watch free online

Reactions: bopdude

MariusD

May 18, 2020
Kent, United Kingdom
Seasons 5 & 6 are on Sky History Channel which I watch using Now TV (entertainment pass). Alone: The Beast is also currently running with a new episode being added each week I think.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Thanks everyone, I’ve seen series 1 to 5, via internet for free. I was hope to watch 6 possible 7, to tight to pay for now tv, ha ha!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE