allergic reaction

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
Ive been getting this wierd reaction on my hands for about a year. I think it may be an allergy, but I dont know to what. It may pop up after 2 months and last a few hours. Its very itchy and the itchy part swells up (after Ive scratched like a madman for 30mins).
Does anyone know of a natural remedy I can use when im out so I dont have to constantly carry a tube of Hc45 everywhere.

I tried Plantain with a tiny amount of success, and Doc actualy made it worse (although I think I may have inadvertantly stung myself whilst picking).

Cheers.
Stu.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Ive been getting this wierd reaction on my hands for about a year. I think it may be an allergy, but I dont know to what. It may pop up after 2 months and last a few hours. Its very itchy and the itchy part swells up (after Ive scratched like a madman for 30mins).
Does anyone know of a natural remedy I can use when im out so I dont have to constantly carry a tube of Hc45 everywhere.

I tried Plantain with a tiny amount of success, and Doc actualy made it worse (although I think I may have inadvertantly stung myself whilst picking).

Cheers.
Stu.

I would suggest you find out what is actually causing the problems first. You could be leading up to a situation where you may end up in a worse state than when you started:D
It's a bit of a pain in the axxe but getting a referral by your GP, to an allergy clinic would be my suggestion;)

Don't want to scare you but we had a co-worker, who thought he had hay fever for years, turned out he was allergic to eggs!
He got steadily worse and worse, to the point that now he carries an "epipen" self injector in case of anaphylactic (spelling?) shock.

Go see the Doc
cheers
R.B.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE