Allan Blade Scandi PackPal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Well, I can't go into details but I have to say I was sorry to see them go. Well made, comfortable, and hold a heckuva an edge. Great bargain in full tang scandis. :super:

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Hoodoo said:
Well, I can't go into details but I have to say I was sorry to see them go. Well made, comfortable, and hold a heckuva an edge. Great bargain in full tang scandis. :super:
Well as you know by now Customs and Parcelfarce want to charge me just over £55 to recieve these british made knifes so if I cannot get them to see sense you may get them back. Of course that is not to say you would get to keep them :wink:

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
John, it's everything to gain with full tangs....:wink:

But i'll think about it.
Thanks mate.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Just a thought ,does the kydex sheath hold the knife securly enough to mount it upside down ???

BAHDog

Jan 7, 2004
Tucson, Arizona
Well I just was given one by a friend. What a great blade.

OnCedar.jpg

This thing is perfect on wood.

The maple handle scales came contoured to make this one of the more comfortable and secure little knives I have used.

Spine3lb.jpg

The sheath is excellent. I unbolted the vertical belt slot and replaced it with a horizontal for the crossdraw I like. It will clip vertically on a ruck strap as well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE