Allan Blade Bushcrafter Arrived, great knife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Geoffrey

Forager
Oct 3, 2004
Maine
Here are some pics I took today of the knife, sheath, and Swedish Firesteel.

Hope this works :p

Bushcrafter, Sheath, and leaf

100_0081.jpg

Bushcrafter, and Swedish steel

100_0089.jpg

And lastly Bushcrafter and the trees

100_0090.jpg

Hope you all can see these.

If you have any trouble and want to get a copy emailed to you post here and I will provide you with plenty more pics.

:pack:

Geoffrey.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I thought the pack-pal had a little finger dent where the choil is :?:

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
bushwacker bob said:
great pictures John, have you developed a preference for either?
Yes I definately prefer Allan Blade knifes to any other knife I have tried.

As to choosing between the models, No I do not have a preferance yet. I had thought that the Pack Pal was going to oust the Bushcrafter but using them both today just confimed how much I like each of them. Both knifes are first class and very capable. If I had to have only one knife it would probably be the Pack Pal but only if I was absolutely FORCED to only have one. Its smaller size is less frightening for the locals for when you are out and about and for a serious trip I would have a GB SFA for heavier duties. But the Bushcrafter is a fine knife and not really that big it is more than capable for fine stuff too.

So no preferance yet. I think the wooden handle on the Pack Pal also helps to make it look a lot less threatening. Looking back I would perhaps have got a Bushcrafter with a dark wood handle and mosaic pins, heck I still might but I do not know if I could bring myself to sell my current Bushcrafter. Having two would just be wasteful.

Of course once my Runt turns up everything could change again so watch this space.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE