Aldi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Raz

Nomad
Sep 3, 2003
all over
Cheers Tony!
I just ventured to the city and swung by Aldi. I picked up two coolmax T-shirts, and two merino wool midlayers. They are good quality items in sensible colours. However the T-shirts sizes are HUGE. I am a 44-46" chest, and the medium is baggy on me.
There were alot of freaks in shop though, but no pain no gain :wink:

NickBristol

Forager
Feb 17, 2004
Bristol, UK
There was also a pretty decent First-Aid kit in Aldi too for £6. Was supposed to be for the car but I'm going to shove it in my bergen pocket with a few mods. Had all the usual stuff plus a few good extras like a foil emergency blanket, good scissors and all well packed in a tough red fabric case.

Ta
Nick

qweeg500

Forager
Sep 14, 2003
Hampshire
I couldn't resist either - 2 midlayers for me and 2 for the missus, 2 coolmax shirts and a 1st aid kit. I also got a 3 man tent for my son for £25 (quality not too bad).
I can vouch for the 1st aid kit. If you bought the contents individually it would cost you 3 times as much - easy. Also the sterile stuff is valid until 2008.

Matt

Raz

Nomad
Sep 3, 2003
all over
I made the mistake of using the tumble drier. I am now the proud owner of two XXXXXXXXXXXXS merino midlayers. They will get some use, we are going to save them for future kiddies! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE