Aldi Table Saw

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trail Snail

Tenderfoot
Mar 27, 2009
Wales
Apologies if this is in the wrong thread.

I bought one of these a few years ago, and since I've had it the blade has been a little off being straight. It is only slightly out and I have been able to use it for rough projects but I would like to calibrate it so that it cuts true.

Does anyone else have one of there (Workzone) and if so, do you know how to adjust the blade?

Craig-SM

Nov 27, 2019
Leeds
Not familiar with the workzone table saw but most are usually adjustable from underneath with either a bolt or ramp to adjust fine tine the blade angle, then just use a square to ensure it’s at 90 degrees

the video below is for a DeWalt but a lot of the saws are similar for adjusting

If you’re getting the blade parallel then tighten each bolt up a little at a time or it will pull the blade out of alignment as you tighten them up.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
I did a search for workzone table saw manual and found a manual on a website called manualslib. It may or may not be the same saw and it may or may not have good instructions on how to set it up but the manuals I have for other stuff was pretty good.

HTH
Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE