Alan Wood Woodlore - excellent condition (SPF)

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Griffo32

Full Member
Apr 6, 2010
2,287
91
Southampton
Alan Wood Woodlore - excellent condition​


I have decided to move this on as I have another and it seems daft keeping two. This is in excellent condition. It has never been used by me and seems to have the original edge. The person I bought it from said it had never been used. There is a very small bit of patina on the blade.(Barely noticeable but should be mentioned. I am sure it will easily polish out. There is a coating of camellia oil on the blade which is visible in the pictures.


The neck sheath is in perfect condition and doesn't look like it has ever been outside. All in all this is an excellent example of this iconic knife. I think this is a 2004 model so it does not come with the box. it does however come with the original fire steel and an information booklet that the previous owner passed on to me.


obviously these knives are very hard to come by now. I have done my best with the pics, please let me know if you require more.


I would like £710 (SPF) by bank transfer I will cover special delivery postage.


Pics to follow once photobucket starts working!


OVER 18'S ONLY
























 
Last edited:
Nice looking knife, good luck with the sale.

I would like £710 by bank transfer (or buyer pays the fees if paypal is preferred. I will cover special delivery postage.

Just one thing to bear in mind is forum rules state you're not allowed to say that the buyer pays paypal fees
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE