Sold Alan Wood Nessmuk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
1. ITEM: Alan Wood Nessmuk - sold, thank you

2. CONDITION: As new, blade is blathered in Renwax to protect it. They are NOT scratches on the blade.

3. EXTRAS: Leather sheath made by Alan. Thick leather, nickel silver rivets. Some marks on the leather surface but otherwise bombproof. Alan's usual style belt loop.

4. LOCATION: Halifax, West Yorkshire.

5. PRICE: £300 if paying by paypal (which includes fees), £285 for bank transfer. Both prices include full value insured, Royal Mail Special Delivery to a UK address. Happy to discuss outside UK but there may be an additional postage cost.

6. DESCRIPTION: These Nessmuks from Alan really do not come up very often and I am not aware that many were made. Blade is 12c27 (if I remember right). Handle is a burl wood with brass rivets and red liners. Tapered tang. Blade is a slicey 3mm thick. Comfortable and light in the hand. Flat ground with Alan's logo. Knife is immaculate. Just ask anyone who has bought from me - my knives are always well stored and loved
smiley145.gif

Only selling as I will still have two others in this style...and two hands
1f61c.png
. Knife interests are taking a change of direction and something has to pay for it!!

If you ask me, Alan has nailed the quintessential Nessmuk shape in these knives.

Sorry no trades.

7. PICTURES: I have done my best. I like knives, not photography
1f609.png

Attachments

• DSCI1859.JPG
    DSCI1859.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE