Alan Wood custom Woodlore (Instructor Style)

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
This was going to be a keeper, but typically other things have come up at the same time so something has to give. This is an Alan Wood Woodlore profile bushcraft knife in RWL-34 with a Rockwell of 61 which makes it one of the toughest stainless steels out there. 4mm blade width with slight taper, scandi grind and brushed flats. It is the same spec as Rays own knife, but instead of sambar I went with stabalised giraffe bone over red brick liners, bolts are stainless. The sheath is textured bridle hide and is signed by Alan Wood. The blade also has Alan Woods new makers mark on it. Not lookin to make a profit on this one, just to cover costs and postage etc. So £290 all in. Comes with Alans COA. Brand new and never used. S O L D

DSC06718.jpg

DSC06712.jpg

DSC06714.jpg

DSC06715.jpg

DSC06717.jpg

DSC06716.jpg

DSC06713.jpg

DSC06719.jpg

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Cheers mate. It really is a beaut. If I'd have had it made in the same pattern as my knife, it would definately be a keeper. It's hard going back to a smaller handled knife now and typically as Alan emailed me to say this knife was ready, two more old orders came in at the same time. So one had to give.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Are you willing to take a kidney as part payment?
that knife is beautiful but i fear lady of tanith would use it to remove parts of me if i bought it.

Sorry mate, human kidneys give me gas.

You should use the investment line more often. I always tell the missus that if I buy a knife of such quality, I won't need to buy anymore. It always works and she seems to forget I used it before.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE