airsoft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hawkeye The Noo

Forager
Aug 16, 2005
Dunoon, Argyll
I am looking to sell or swap my unused and still in the box desert eagle with accessories. Can I do that on this forum or is there another that could be recomended to me as more suitable???

Any help would be appreciated

Jamie

fredcraft

Nomad
Jan 26, 2007
Quebec
um... at the risk of sounding like an idiot, whats a desert eagle?

It's a "big caliber" handg*n (.50, but I think it's also made for smaller caliber ammo). Am I wrong assuming it was originaly made in Israel ?

Also, airsoft is BB caliber, but the pellets are made of plastic not to hurt. I always compared airsoft to a realistic (real weapon replicas) form of paintball (at least, that's my conception!)

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I am looking to sell or swap my unused and still in the box desert eagle with accessories. Can I do that on this forum or is there another that could be recomended to me as more suitable???

Any help would be appreciated

Jamie

Jamie,
I would suggest one of the airsoft forums would be better;)

FYI The 'proper' Desert Eagle was designed as an imposing hand g*n for show as much as anything else. I think it was chambered for both the .44 and .50 (they're the ones that hurt when you're holding the thing). Made by IMI (Israel Military Industries IIRC) - the same people who did the (in)famous uzi machine p*istol.

If anyone's interested in airsoft, google it and UKASA and UKPSA who do the airsoft version of practical p*itol in the UK.

Hopefully that answers the questions...

Cheers

Mark

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
A good friend of mine does a lot of airsofting, and as far as I can tell, they spend a lot of money on imitation guns, take it very seriously and have digital camouflage clothing, which again, costs a lot of money. Not really sure what I meant by all that, but I didn't want to form an opinion.:eek:

Hawkeye The Noo

Forager
Aug 16, 2005
Dunoon, Argyll
I bought it originally for tactical tracking courses with Shadowhawk but had hastle with airlines and transport so it is a bit of a white elephant for me outwith that context. I will look into the other airsoft forums. It is wierd how you feel at home on your own forum though and feel like a stranger on new forums.

Cheers for the thoughts

Jamie

Mar 28, 2007
Leicestershire, England.
The Israeli Military Industries (IMI) Desert Eagle, comes in .357 and .50 and is nothing short of a hand cannon. It can carry between 7 and 9 rounds and has immense stopping power.

I used to have a plastic spring Desert Eagle which fired 6mm plastic BB's, it was a nice little airsoft weapon.

I have PMd you.

Wolves. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE