Yak 'wool' beanies and such? Where do you find them? Or ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sidpost

Forager
Dec 15, 2016
Texas, USA
I have tried Alpaca and Cashmere socks and similar accessories off and on through the years with mixed results. Generally, I ended up settling on good quality "no itch" sheep wool with Icebreaker being a favorite brand for things like longjohns and vests.

I am interested in Yak wool/"down" accessories like beanies and scarfs that aren't priced exorbitantly like some Social Media crazed products or specialty brands for the ultra-rich.

What stores or vendors are good for online purchases? I am in the USA so any sources there would be appreciated but, I am not opposed to ordering out of Asia or Europe.

For anyone that has tried some Yak wool clothing options, how does it compare to good quality sheep wool? Also interested in any brands of awesome sheep wool products similar to the Icebreaker brand I am familiar with.

TIA,
Sid

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE