Airbursh kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Sorry mate don't need it but at 85GBP it's one hell of a deal. the compressor is worth more than that alone. You might want to post details of the air brushes you're offering. Make, model, internal/external mix head/tip type? BBUUMMPP!!

urbansurvivor

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2013
East anglai
No probs bud, your right, good deal for someone hopefully, um one of the brushes is gravity feed, the other sucks the paint up from a jar suspended under the brush, that's as far as my expertees goes im afraid, don't know about tips and such, really was never going to get into this was I :D

thanks for the bump

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You really aren't doing yourself any advantage trying to sell it on here.
Put it up on ebay, sell the paints seperately if necessary, and you'll get an awful lot more for the set.

It's a shame to see you undercut yourself so much with this.

atb,

Toddy

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
If i didn't have one already i would have had it off you mate.

Mary, they are great for dying sheaths with, one of our leatherworkers may well be interested.... :)

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Toddy is right split up the paints, compressor and airbrushes and sell them on e-bay. Do you have any close up photos of the airbrushes? Maybe we can ID them, as you'd get more if you listed it as example "Badger 200 airbrush" rather than just "airbrush".

Good luck,
Mal.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
If I was anywhere near you I'd have your arm off for tha lot! The youngest has just started airbrushing models and to get him off my Badgers I'd let you pick over my spare kit and take what you want!

Saddly I think they are right and its better to convert them into cash and buy the kit you want to maximise what you get for it, even if that's gong to mean splitting it and faffing about.

best of luck with it!

Tom

urbansurvivor

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2013
East anglai
Thanks for the reply guys, trouble with some of the suggestions is I don't do ebay, and cant figure out all the bloody rules for selling on there

Toddy, im not trying to sell bud, against the rules for my membership, not a full member, that's the reason for the swap

having seen the posts I may have to rethink this one, I didn't realise there would be this much interest, so thought I would be waiting forever to sell, seems I have this wrong and it might be worth figuring out a proper sale somewhere

Thanks a lot guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE